The first Friday of every month, over 80 artists open to the public.
First Friday Open Studios 2018:
March 2nd, 5-9pm
April 6th, 5-9pm
May 4th, 5-9pm
June 1st, 5-9pm
July 6th, 5-9pm
August 3rd, 5-9pm
September 7th, 5-9pm
October 5th, 5-9pm
November 2, 5-9pm
December 7th, 5-9pm
Every Saturday & Sunday from April 29-October 29, many artists open to the public in conjunction with the SoWa Open Markets. The Markets open from 10-4. Artists hours vary. Feel free to check with your favorite artists to see if they will be open.
- Hudson Local, recent paintings in and around Hudson, Mass. Through February, Hudson Art and Framing. 18 Main St. Hudson.
B. Glee Lucas
- Selections from Mixit Print, January 24-February 26. Opening reception January 26, 5:30-7:30. at Soprafina Gallery, 450 Harrison Ave., Boston. Lucas’ monoprint Behemoth II was selected for this show by Clifford S. Ackley, Ruth and Carl J. Shapiro Curator of Prints and Drawings, MFA Boston.
Anne Harney, Lorrie Berry, Jennifer Jean Costello
- RADAR, February 11-May 4, opening reception Saturday, February 17, 5-8pm. @artlery160 gallery, 160 Federal St, Boston. A visual interpretation of how humans are using up the world’s resources.
- Fountain Street Gallery, 460C Harrison Ave., #2, Boston, January 31 to February 25, Opening Reception February 2, 6-8pm, . This is a group exhibition of the Core Members of Fountain Street. Thrive – Persist, Adapt, Prosper
- Unnatural History, Group Show at Spartanburg Art Museum, Spartanburg, South Carolina through March 4.
- Pattern & Structure, Group Show at St. Peter’s University, Jersey City, NJ, Feb. 15- March 29. Reception March 2, 5 to 7pm.
- Stitched in Wood, Solo Exhibit at Chardon State College, Chardon, Nebraska, Feb. 12-March 16, opening reception Feb. 12 3-5:00 PM
- American Watercolor Society, 151st Annual International Exhibition at the Salmagundi Club, on 47 Fifth Ave, New York, NY, April 4-28.
- Courting The Uncontrollable, January 31- February 25, Reception February 2 from 6-8 p.m. at Galatea Gallery, 460 Harrison Ave, Boston. The MA Chapter of The National Association of Women Artists/ NYC presents Part II of this juried exhibition.
Jennifer Jean Costello and Beverly Rippel
- With Eyes Open, December 19- March 2, The Thompson Gallery, Cambridge School of Weston, MA. The MA Chapter of The National Association of Women Artists/ NYC and Curator/Director, Todd Bartel present this exhibition of 35 women’s visions regarding our contemporary times.
- Parallel Presence, January 23- February 10, reception January 28 from 5-7 p.m. at Wedeman Gallery at Lasell College, 47 Myrtle Ave., Newton. This curated exhibition is presented by the MA Chapter of The National Association of Women Artists/ NYC.
- Solo show Fragments, February 2-March 9, reception Thursday, February 8, 5:30-7:30 pm, Brookline Arts Center, 86 Monmouth Street, Brookline. Recent works on paper.
- L’Attitude Gallery – 460-C Harrison Ave – Boston. Stephen Silver’s work is featured at L’Attitude Gallery at 211 Newbury Street, Boston MA 02116. 617-927-4400.www.lattitudegallery.com
- Gallery Z: Stephen Silver’s work is now being displayed at Gallery Z, 259 Atwells Ave. Providence, RI 02903. 401-454-8844. www.galleryzprov.com
- Thanassi Gallery – Provincetown, MA Stephen Silver’s work is now featured at Thanassi Gallery, 234 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA 02657. 508-487-0233
- Calvin Charles Gallery, 4201 North Marshall Way , Scottsdale , AZ 85251 is one of the premier contemporary galleries located in the center of the Scottsdale arts district. The gallery represents internationally known artists from around the world and is featuring works by Stephen Silver. Through Calvin Charles, Silver’s work is also on display at the Sanctuary on Camelback Resort and Spa. See www.calvincharles.com www.silverwoodsstudio.com
- Jule’s Place – 1200 Washington St Boston, MA 02118, (617) 542-2044
- Lanoue Fine Art -125 Newbury Street in Boston’s Back Bay, Lanoue Fine Art
- L’Attitude Gallery – 460-C Harrison Ave – Boston, MA 02116, 617.927.4400 or go
- The White Gallery – 342 Main Street, Lakeville, CT 06039, 860.435.1029 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and www.thewhitegalleryart.com for more information.
- Art3Gallery, 44 West Brook St., Manchester, NH, 03101, www.art3gallery.com/
- Kim Radochia Artist, Independent Curator 978-618-7587 email@example.com
- L’Attitude Gallery – Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at L’Attitude Gallery, 460-C Harrison Ave – Boston, MA 02116, 617.927.4400 www.lattitudegallery.com
- Art 3 Gallery – Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at Art 3 Gallery, 44 West Brook Street, Manchester, NH 03101, 800.668.9983 See www.art3gallery.com
- Buchanan Gallery – Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at Buchanan Gallery, 220 25th Street, Galveston Island, TX 77550, 409.763.8683
- All Summer at Aquatro Gallery,77 Rocky Neck Ave, Gloucester, MA, Madfish Wharf, Wednesday-Monday from Noon to eight. Wire sculpture with water themes
- All Summer at Cuckle Button Gallery, Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, MA, Wire Sculpture and oil paintings,Tuesday- Sunday 12-8