The first Friday of every month, over 80 artists open to the public.
First Friday Open Studios 2019:
November 1st, 5-9pm
December 6th, 5-9pm
A Monthly Event…all year long
Celebrate and explore Boston’s most vibrant arts community the 2nd Sunday of every month.
Artists at 450 Harrison Ave will open their studios from 11-4 welcoming the public to purchase art directly from the artists.Dates for 2019October 13November 10December 8
- New Visions of Designed Environments at BSA Space features photograph from the Underpass series. Boston Society of Architects, 290 Congress Street, Boston, June 4, 2019 through January 3, 2020, opening reception Thursday, June 6 at 6 pm.
- (Un)Seen: Crevices of Boston at the South End branch of Cambridge Trust, 565 Tremont St, Boston, featuring photographs from the Scaryville series. Through January, reception Tuesday, Januuary, 21, 2020.
- re/seeing Humdrum, Gallery Twist, 1963 Mass Ave, Lexington. September 27 – October 20, open daily 11 – 5. Opening Celebration, Saturday, September 28, 5 – 8 pm. gallerytwist.com.
- Inventory, solo exhibition by Marie Anthony. Opening Thursday, October 3rd, 5:00-8pm. Factory Mark Gallery at CommCreative, 75 Fountain Street, Framingham. Until January 3.
- Open Photo Exhibit, October 3-31st, Opening Reception: October 3rd, 6-8 pm. University Place Gallery, Harvard Square, Cambridge. Beverly’s photograph Shadows of Self was selected for this Cambridge Art Association show by Karen Haas, Lane Curator of Photographs at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston..
- Patricia Busso’s paintings will be part of the Boston International Fine Art Show’s Emerge, a special salon for emerging and mid-career artists, October 24 – 27 at The Cyclorama, 539 Tremont Street, Boston. Show times are Friday 1-8pm, Saturday 11-8pm, Sunday 11-5pm with Opening Night/Gala Preview (tickets required) Thursday, the 24th from 5:30-8:30. For more information, visit http://www.FineArt Boston.com
Mai Mai Petrowski
- HUE.MAN.IZE, group show presented by National Association of Women Artists. October 3 – December 31, John Joseph Moakley U.S. Courthouse, 1 Courthouse Way, Boston. Opening Reception Friday, October 25.
- L’Attitude Gallery – 460-C Harrison Ave – Boston. Stephen Silver’s work is featured at L’Attitude Gallery at 211 Newbury Street, Boston MA 02116. 617-927-4400.www.lattitudegallery.com
- Gallery Z: Stephen Silver’s work is now being displayed at Gallery Z, 259 Atwells Ave. Providence, RI 02903. 401-454-8844. www.galleryzprov.com
- Thanassi Gallery – Provincetown, MA Stephen Silver’s work is now featured at Thanassi Gallery, 234 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA 02657. 508-487-0233
- Calvin Charles Gallery, 4201 North Marshall Way , Scottsdale , AZ 85251 is one of the premier contemporary galleries located in the center of the Scottsdale arts district. The gallery represents internationally known artists from around the world and is featuring works by Stephen Silver. Through Calvin Charles, Silver’s work is also on display at the Sanctuary on Camelback Resort and Spa. See www.calvincharles.com www.silverwoodsstudio.com
- Jule’s Place – 1200 Washington St Boston, MA 02118, (617) 542-2044
- Lanoue Fine Art -125 Newbury Street in Boston’s Back Bay, Lanoue Fine Art
- L’Attitude Gallery – Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at L’Attitude Gallery, 460-C Harrison Ave – Boston, MA 02116, 617.927.4400 www.lattitudegallery.com
- Art 3 Gallery – Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at Art 3 Gallery, 44 West Brook Street, Manchester, NH 03101, 800.668.9983 See www.art3gallery.com
- Buchanan Gallery – Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at Buchanan Gallery, 220 25th Street, Galveston Island, TX 77550, 409.763.8683
- All Summer at Aquatro Gallery,77 Rocky Neck Ave, Gloucester, MA, Madfish Wharf, Wednesday-Monday from Noon to eight. Wire sculpture with water themes
- All Summer at Cuckle Button Gallery, Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, MA, Wire Sculpture and oil paintings,Tuesday- Sunday 12-8