First Friday Open Studios 2021:
Some artists are now open for First Fridays!
To check a specific artist, please, you can get to their websites through our artists directory: SoWa Artists
The SoWa Artists Guild follows all recommended CDC and state COVID 19 safety protocols.
February 5, 5-9pm
March 5, 5-9pm
April 2, 5-9pm
May 7, 5-9pm
On February 6th, starting at 11am, tune into our Facebook Page.
We are hosting a virtual Super Bowl weekend event. “SoWa LIVE!: Meet our artists on Facebook Live” will take place Saturday and Sunday, February 6th and 7th, 11am-5pm, live streaming on Facebook.
Viewers can participate live from home, ask questions, contact individual artists and make purchases all from their own computer or mobile device. Go to https://www.facebook.com/SowaArtistsGuild starting February 6th at 11am, and enjoy the show! And if you miss the live event, no worries, we’ll keep the videos on Facebook for you to watch at your convenience.
Many artists are open every Sunday!
A Monthly Event…all year long
Celebrate and explore Boston’s most vibrant arts community the 2nd Sunday of every month.
Artists at 450 Harrison Ave will open their studios from 11-4 welcoming the public to purchase art directly from the artists.Dates for 2021February 14March 14April 11May 9June 13July 11August 8September 12October 10November 14December 12
- The Expansive Baroque, a solo show by Zoe Friend at the Suffolk University Gallery through January22.
Jennifer Jean Okumura
- Bundok | Mountain, through February 1. In this exhibition, artists will share their victories in climbing over a mountain of inter-generational trauma and what that means for them. In coordination with the Dorchester Art Project, this exhibition will be hosted on the Kunst Matrix platform, and on the Creatives of Color Boston site.
Adriana G. Prat
- How Do We Relate to the Climate Crisis; Multicultural Arts Center (Virtual Gallery due to pandemic): http://www.multiculturalartscenter.org/; on view until December 31st; group exhibit to create awareness about climate crisis, featuring work by Adriana G. Prat, Jeffrey Nowlin, Michelle Lougee , Maria Celeste Linardi, and Cedric Harper.
- L’Attitude Gallery – 460-C Harrison Ave – Boston. Stephen Silver’s work is featured at L’Attitude Gallery at 211 Newbury Street, Boston MA 02116. 617-927-4400.www.lattitudegallery.com
- Gallery Z: Stephen Silver’s work is now being displayed at Gallery Z, 259 Atwells Ave. Providence, RI 02903. 401-454-8844. www.galleryzprov.com
- Thanassi Gallery – Provincetown, MA Stephen Silver’s work is now featured at Thanassi Gallery, 234 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA 02657. 508-487-0233
- Gallery by NOA at the Groton Inn, 128 Main Street, Groton, MA 01450 www.noagallery.com/gallery-by-noa-at-the-groton-inn
- Jule’s Place – 1200 Washington St Boston, MA 02118, (617) 542-2044
- Lanoue Fine Art -125 Newbury Street in Boston’s Back Bay, Lanoue Fine Art
- L’Attitude Gallery – Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at L’Attitude Gallery, 460-C Harrison Ave – Boston, MA 02116, 617.927.4400 www.lattitudegallery.com
- Art 3 Gallery – Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at Art 3 Gallery, 44 West Brook Street, Manchester, NH 03101, 800.668.9983 See www.art3gallery.com
- Buchanan Gallery – Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at Buchanan Gallery, 220 25th Street, Galveston Island, TX 77550, 409.763.8683
- All Summer at Aquatro Gallery,77 Rocky Neck Ave, Gloucester, MA, Madfish Wharf, Wednesday-Monday from Noon to eight. Wire sculpture with water themes
- All Summer at Cuckle Button Gallery, Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, MA, Wire Sculpture and oil paintings,Tuesday- Sunday 12-8