First Friday Open Studios 2021:
Some artists are now open for First Fridays!
To check a specific artist, please, you can get to their websites through our artists directory: SoWa Artists
The SoWa Artists Guild follows all recommended CDC and state COVID 19 safety protocols.
October 1, 5-9 pm.
Many artists are open every Sunday!
A Monthly Event…all year long
Celebrate and explore Boston’s most vibrant arts community the 2nd Sunday of every month.
Artists at 450 Harrison Ave will open their studios from 11-4 welcoming the public to purchase art directly from the artists.Dates for 2021October 10November 14December 12
- Past and Present, July – September, Moakley Courthouse, HarborPark Gallery, Collections of Sharon Schindler Photography. Open to the Public M-F.
Katherine Downey Miller
- Reflection, curated by Christine Palamidessi, May-October, virtual opening on the website: clippershipwharf.com, open to the public, depending on Covid. ClipArt Gallery, 65 Lewis Street, East Boston. Three person exhibit with artists, Katherine Downey Miller, Jeannie Motherwell and Wendy Prellwitz.
- SEAChange: Meditations on Sustainability, June 15- October 31, Highfield Hall & Gardens Cultural Center, Falmouth. Over 100 works by four artists; Debra Claffey, Patricia Gerkin, Donna Hamil Talman, and Charyl Weissbach, working in the encaustic medium raising awareness of current issues in society and the environment.
- L’Attitude Gallery – 460-C Harrison Ave – Boston. Stephen Silver’s work is featured at L’Attitude Gallery at 211 Newbury Street, Boston MA 02116. 617-927-4400.www.lattitudegallery.com
- Gallery Z: Stephen Silver’s work is now being displayed at Gallery Z, 259 Atwells Ave. Providence, RI 02903. 401-454-8844. www.galleryzprov.com
- Thanassi Gallery – Provincetown, MA Stephen Silver’s work is now featured at Thanassi Gallery, 234 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA 02657. 508-487-0233
- Gallery by NOA at the Groton Inn, 128 Main Street, Groton, MA 01450 www.noagallery.com/gallery-by-noa-at-the-groton-inn
- Jule’s Place – 1200 Washington St Boston, MA 02118, (617) 542-2044
- Lanoue Fine Art -125 Newbury Street in Boston’s Back Bay, Lanoue Fine Art
- L’Attitude Gallery – Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at L’Attitude Gallery, 460-C Harrison Ave – Boston, MA 02116, 617.927.4400 www.lattitudegallery.com
- Art 3 Gallery – Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at Art 3 Gallery, 44 West Brook Street, Manchester, NH 03101, 800.668.9983 See www.art3gallery.com
- Buchanan Gallery – Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at Buchanan Gallery, 220 25th Street, Galveston Island, TX 77550, 409.763.8683
- All Summer at Aquatro Gallery,77 Rocky Neck Ave, Gloucester, MA, Madfish Wharf, Wednesday-Monday from Noon to eight. Wire sculpture with water themes
- All Summer at Cuckle Button Gallery, Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, MA, Wire Sculpture and oil paintings,Tuesday- Sunday 12-8