- First Fridays
- SoWa 2nd Sunday
- Small Business Saturday
- SoWa Winter Festival
- Artists Events
- Artists Gallery Affiliation
The first Friday of every month, over 80 artists open to the public.
First Friday Open Studios 2019:
December 6th, 5-9pm
First Friday Open Studios 2020:
January 3, 5-9pm
February 7, 5-9pm
March 6, 5-9pm
April 3, 5-9pm
May 1, 5-9pm
June 5, 5-9pm
July 3, 5-9pm
August 7, 5-9pm
September 4, 5-9pm
October 2, 5-9pm
November 6, 5-9pm
December 4, 5-9pm
A Monthly Event…all year long
Celebrate and explore Boston’s most vibrant arts community the 2nd Sunday of every month.
Artists at 450 Harrison Ave will open their studios from 11-4 welcoming the public to purchase art directly from the artists.Dates for 2019December 8Dates for 2020January 12February 9March 8April 12May 10June 14July 12August 9September 13October 11November 8December 13
Brian Murphy: 20 percent off all items
Debby Krim: 10 % off Fine Art Jewelry, fusion foto blocs® and DKArt Scarves!
Ted Prato: I have some scenes of the desert Southwest. 20% off all photos.
Cynthia Chapman: ‘‘Tis the season!” Enjoy mystery boxes, gift sets and complimentary gift wrap!
Marcia Crumley: Free shipping anywhere in continental US, on any size painting.
Heather Buechler: New collection of 20 small paintings perfect for holiday gifts! Free gift wrapping!
Nadia Parsons: Buy 2 paintings get the second one 20% off!
Paul Pedulla: Take 10% off on all original paintings.
Marie Anthony: Enjoy promotional prices on entire stock of oil paintings and works on paper.
- New Visions of Designed Environments at BSA Space features photograph from the Underpass series. Boston Society of Architects, 290 Congress Street, Boston, June 4, 2019 through January 3, 2020, opening reception Thursday, June 6 at 6 pm.
- (Un)Seen: Crevices of Boston at the South End branch of Cambridge Trust, 565 Tremont St, Boston, featuring photographs from the Scaryville series. Through January, reception Tuesday, Januuary, 21, 2020..
- Inventory, solo exhibition by Marie Anthony. Opening Thursday, October 3rd, 5:00-8pm. Factory Mark Gallery at CommCreative, 75 Fountain Street, Framingham. Until January 3.
- BLUE, November 7th-December 18th; Reception November 7th from 6-8 p.m. at K Schultz Gallery, Lowell St, Cambridge or UP Gallery, Harvard Square. Beverly Rippel’s work from her recent Table of Contents Series has been selected for the Cambridge Art Association Juried Exhibit, BLUE, by Sarah Montross, Curator at deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum.
- Art Basel Miami Beach, December 4 – 8, Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, Florida. The artist was invited to exhibit a painting in Artscope Magazine’s space, Booth #15.
Mai Mai Petrowski
- HUE.MAN.IZE, group show presented by National Association of Women Artists. October 3 – December 31, John Joseph Moakley U.S. Courthouse, 1 Courthouse Way, Boston. Opening Reception Friday, October 25.
B. Glee Lucas
- Illuminations, Dec. 2, 2019 – Jan. 1, 2020. Open every day except Dec. 25 & 26. Hours: 11am – 5pm. Opening celebration: Saturday, Dec. 7, 5pm – 8pm. Gallery Twist, 1963 Massachusetts Ave., Lexington. This annual un-themed show includes 200 works by 50 New England artists set in a beautiful historic home.
- Currents, Brickbottom Gallery, 1 Fitchburg St., Somerville. Exhibition runs from Dec. 5, 2019 – Jan. 11, 2020. Opening reception: Dec. 8, 5 – 7pm. This show includes selected works of 35 artists from Mixit Print Studios.
- L’Attitude Gallery – 460-C Harrison Ave – Boston. Stephen Silver’s work is featured at L’Attitude Gallery at 211 Newbury Street, Boston MA 02116. 617-927-4400.www.lattitudegallery.com
- Gallery Z: Stephen Silver’s work is now being displayed at Gallery Z, 259 Atwells Ave. Providence, RI 02903. 401-454-8844. www.galleryzprov.com
- Thanassi Gallery – Provincetown, MA Stephen Silver’s work is now featured at Thanassi Gallery, 234 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA 02657. 508-487-0233
- Calvin Charles Gallery, 4201 North Marshall Way , Scottsdale , AZ 85251 is one of the premier contemporary galleries located in the center of the Scottsdale arts district. The gallery represents internationally known artists from around the world and is featuring works by Stephen Silver. Through Calvin Charles, Silver’s work is also on display at the Sanctuary on Camelback Resort and Spa. See www.calvincharles.com www.silverwoodsstudio.com
- Jule’s Place – 1200 Washington St Boston, MA 02118, (617) 542-2044
- Lanoue Fine Art -125 Newbury Street in Boston’s Back Bay, Lanoue Fine Art
- L’Attitude Gallery – Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at L’Attitude Gallery, 460-C Harrison Ave – Boston, MA 02116, 617.927.4400 www.lattitudegallery.com
- Art 3 Gallery – Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at Art 3 Gallery, 44 West Brook Street, Manchester, NH 03101, 800.668.9983 See www.art3gallery.com
- Buchanan Gallery – Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at Buchanan Gallery, 220 25th Street, Galveston Island, TX 77550, 409.763.8683
- All Summer at Aquatro Gallery,77 Rocky Neck Ave, Gloucester, MA, Madfish Wharf, Wednesday-Monday from Noon to eight. Wire sculpture with water themes
- All Summer at Cuckle Button Gallery, Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, MA, Wire Sculpture and oil paintings,Tuesday- Sunday 12-8